Here are some of my older articles that I wrote whilst working on Optics & Laser Europe (OLE) magazine. Please click on any of the descriptions to download a pdf.
- Phoenix unlocks the icy history of Mars. This feature is an interview with the principal investigator on NASA's Phoenix mission to Mars.
- Fibre sensor secures optical networks and pipelines. This features explores the uses of a fibre-optic acoustic sensor being developed by QinetiQ.
- Entrepreneurial spirit creates optical oasis. This analytical feature presents opinions on why the optics industry in Tucson, Arizona is thriving.
- DLP Pico Kit allows developers to get creative. An in-depth interview with Texas Instruments discussing its new DLP technology.
- Ultrafast technology shifts to wafer scale. A technical interview with Ursula Keller asking how she plans to shift ultrafast technology into everyday life.
- Optical syringe aids studies of single cells. This technical interview examines the clinical and commercial potential of optical injection by photoporation.